Our Facilities: The Datacenter (New Delhi, India)
Back to USA Data Center click here!
The New Delhi Datacenter is located in one of the premiere cities in India. It provides great connectivity to the rest of the potentially advantageous regions. When we established this partnership, we always kept the customer in mind. HostDime has invested in a solution that will ensure that all clients have a great experience as well as state of the art technology.
• 10,000 square feet of Data Center with over 4,000 square feet of server space
• Tier III+ DC Setup - A Tier 3 data center is an international standard wherein multiple active power and cooling distribution paths are set up, with certain number of paths being active and one path being redundant (N+1 redundancy). This allows us to provide 99.98 percent availability.
• The first level of security applications consists of manned security.
Authentication based on Access cards makes the second level impregnable.
• Only higher authorities with Biometrics scan can clear the third level of security and access path of the caged hosted servers.
• Multiple Security cameras are strategically located throughout the DC continually providing state of art video imaging & archiving.
• Fire Suppression comes with fortified threefold redundancy of Gas, Carbon Monoxide and Water Sprinkler based systems.
• Multiple security applications include wire conduits and the fire protection systems on floors and ceilings.
• The entire facility is outfitted with fire detection and smoke alarm system.
• The DC design allows creation of various (VLANS virtual networks) that adds to the various levels of security.
• The Firewall security offering includes Cisco secure PIX & ASA Firewall that conceals the architecture of the DC's internal network from the outside world.
• The 1st Indian data centre to have BS 7799-2:2002 Certification for Information Security.
• Being partnered with an ISP also, we have peering with all the ISPs in India. This gives us international routes on both Trans-Atlantic and Trans-Pacific side.
• Last-mile inter-connectivity from all Telco's available inside the Data Center in India.
• The India network has two diverse and redundant connections from Tata and Airtel.
As with the USA datacenter, all of our services are delivered with guaranteed service levels and around-the-clock support. Our data centers are staffed with our on-site expert engineers and support technicians 24 hours a day, every day of the year. It is our own staff supporting our systems and services. Using the latest equipment and technology we proudly deliver exceptional service, support, and hosting solutions in our region and throughout the world.